The richly illustrated, beautifully designed, updated and extended book celebrating the music and art of the legendary Talk Talk.
As well as including all of the content of the first hardback edition conceived by Toby Benjamin, including James Marsh’s exquisite, classic and previously unseen artwork, interviews, rare photographs and a biography of the band by Chris Roberts — this updated paperback edition has 32 pages of new content including interviews with Paul Webb and Lee Harris, an extensive preface from founding member Simon Brenner, exclusive interviews with a host of people connected to the band, among them musicians, engineers and musical collaborator, a wealth of photographs and memorabilia taken from Simon Brenner’s personal archive and a heartfelt afterword honouring founder and leader Mark Hollis.
Why sign up?
- Get a subscriber only discount when preorder begins
- Get a name printed in the book
- Get priority on the preorder and be the first to get Spirit Of Talk Talk (Paperback)
Got questions? We’ve got answers.
- Who are Rocket 88 Books?
- Rocket 88 publishes interesting and special books. See here for some of them, or follow us on social media. We’re on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Will I be able to get the book anywhere else?
- Not at the moment, it may be available to order from book retailers after publication but it will always be available at the lowest price from Rocket 88. You will not see it discounted on Amazon or Barnes & Noble.
- How else can I keep up with news about the book?
- Follow us! We’re on Facebook and Twitter.
- Where do you ship to?
- We have warehouses in the USA, the UK and the EU and ship to most countries around the world.
- This page has not answered my question. Now what?
- Please contact us.
- 232 pages