- Limited edition of 50 numbered copies
- Each book is signed by Aaron Emerson
The first official book to tell the remarkable and unique Emerson, Lake & Palmer story in their own words. This large format 272-page, full colour hardback is illustrated throughout with over 250 classic, rare, private and recently discovered photos of the men, the band, and the world they created.
Made in full cooperation with the families of Keith Emerson and Greg Lake along with executive editor Carl Palmer.
The book is bound in vintage recycled leather and presented in a hand-made clamshell box
- An archival quality, matching numbered photograph of Keith Emerson signed by Aaron Emerson
- An edition stamped, matching numbered art print photograph of ELP
- A large poster of the ELP family tree by Pete Frame (56.5 × 40cm)
- A 60 minute audio CD of previously unheard interviews from Keith, Greg and Carl