- Limited edition of 500 numbered copies
- Each book is signed by Aaron Emerson, Regina Lake and Carl Palmer
- Presented in a hand-made clamshell box
The first official book to tell the remarkable and unique Emerson, Lake & Palmer story in their own words. This large format 272-page, full colour hardback is illustrated throughout with over 250 classic, rare, private and recently discovered photos of the men, the band, and the world they created.
Made in full cooperation with the families of Keith Emerson and Greg Lake along with executive editor Carl Palmer.
- An edition-stamped and matching numbered art print photograph of the band
- A large poster of the ELP family tree by Pete Frame (56.5 × 40cm)
- A 60 minute audio CD of previously unheard interviews from Keith, Greg and Carl