- Limited Edition of just 100 numbered copies
- Each book signed by Andy Summers
- Comes with signed photograph taken by Andy, and numbered to match the book, of his legendary Fender Telecaster guitar being carried back onstage for a Police encore in Long Island, 1982
- Photograph is Giclée printed on archival quality 100% cotton paper
- Presented in a clothbound case with silver foil detailing showing Andy’s Telecaster
Limited Edition of 100. Signed and numbered book in a bespoke box, plus a signed and numbered Giclée print photograph by Andy of his famous Telecaster being carried on stage.
Andy has written short stories ever since he became a member of The Police, and they are as smart, witty and unexpected as his music and photography. Now for the first time 45 are collected together in this limited edtion book.
Andy’s stories in Fretted & Moaning reveal a cast of characters drawn from the world of music, chief among them guitarists. Every tale has at its heart music or a guitar and a person whose ambition, hopes, dreams, loves, hates, failures and successes are revealed in uncanny, funny, and never expected ways.
About the author
Andy Summers is a guitarist, composer, photographer, and author. He began writing the stories in this book when he was in a pop group called The Police and hasn’t stopped writing yet.