- Each book signed by Stewart Copeland
- Limited edition of 500 numbered copies
- Presented in a hand-made clamshell box
The Signature edition of the truest account of The Police’s beginning and early days, each book is hand signed by Stewart.
Packed with original diary pages, hand-made poster designs, callow observations, and further scribblings of 26-year-old proto-rock star Stewart Copeland tell the story of the ‘starving years’ of what became one of the world’s biggest acts.
Illustrated throughout with classic and previously unseen vintage photos from Stewart’s personal collection.
- A large, edition-stamped Outlandos d’Amour poster
- CD of 10 previously unreleased demos by Stewart, many of which became Police songs
- Clamshell box bound in blue buckram
- Get a name printed in the book
- Get the book at the best price
- Order your copy before stock sells out
Got questions? We’ve got answers.
- Who are Rocket 88 Books?
- Rocket 88 publishes interesting and special books. See here for some of them, or follow us on social media. We’re on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- When will the book be published?
- Publication is planned for Autumn 2023.
- Will I be able to get the book anywhere else?
- Not at the moment, it may be available to order from book retailers after publication but it will always be available at the lowest price from Rocket 88. You will not see it discounted on Amazon or Barnes & Noble.
- What is the Roll of Honour?
- It’s a list of names of supporters of the book who preordered early from rocket88books.com. It can be found printed in the back of all editions of the books.
- How else can I keep up with news about the book?
- Follow us! We’re on Facebook and Twitter.
- Where do you ship to?
- We have warehouses in the USA, the UK and the EU and ship to most countries around the world.
- This page has not answered my question. Now what?
- Please contact us.